Introducing the Milwaukee M18 CPD-402C 18v Fuel Compact Percussion Drill, or Combi Drill if you prefer. Either way it is a very powerful hammer drill and driver that has received some very favourable reviews.
"It sounds cool, it looks cool, its compact, it has a very bright led light to light your way in dark spots and even has a super useful battery guage.."
"I couldn't believe the huge amount of torque this thing has - the most I've seen in a drill which is great if you have to hole saw or step drill all of the time. The second thing I liked about this is the balance of it, it's not top heavy, or front heavy when you have it in your hands it feels centred perfectly, and because of its short length you can get into tight places easier with this drill."
"The Milwaukee M18 CPD-402C has great balance where it's not too heavy in the front or back. This is very important for two reasons. First, your arm won't get as fatigued as quickly, so you can work longer. The second reason is as a user you will have more control over the drill. This is huge especially when dealing with so much power. The whole tool with battery only weighs a touch over 5 lbs."
If you want to get an "at a glance" look at the features of the Milwaukee M18 CPD-402C Fuel brushless cordless combi hammer drill, just click the link. Or read on whilst I explain more of the benefits to owning this great drill.
So let's have a look at the specifics and see why the M18CPD is getting such great reviews.
Part Of Milwaukee's M18 Fuel Range
The M18 FUEL range of tools feature three exclusive innovations:
- The POWERSTATE Brushless Motor - a brushless motor delivers greater power, increased run time and considerably less maintenance. That's got to be a bonus, doesn't it? Milwaukee went even further than this and didn't just design and engineer the PowerState Brushless Motor, they also created the Redlink systemwhich allows the tool, battery and charger to all talk with each other which gives you a more efficient tool.
- REDLITHIUM-ION Battery Pack - delivers up to 2x more run-time, up to 20% more power, up to 2x more battery life and operates better down to -18C° than other lithium-ion technologies. The battery fuel gauge displays remaining charge and individual battery cell monitoring optimises tool run time and ensures long term pack durability.
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence Hardware and Software - provides optimised performance and overload protection for your drill via the most advanced electronic system on the market. The communication between all three innovations fine tunes the performance of your drill and has been described as "cruise control" for power tools.
The M18 CPD-402C's 80Nm of torque is applied via 2 speed settings, the first one being a no load speed of 0-550 rpm, and the second one 0-1850 rpm.
When you have it in hammer mode the percussion rate is up to 9,350 bpm in first gear, and then when you switch it into second gear the hammer function hits 31,450 times per minute!
All this power enables the Milwaukee M18 CPD-402C to drill up to 13 mm diameter in steel, 45 mm in wood, and 15 mm in brick, all done with ease swapping drill bits over using the 13 mm keyless chuck.
You may have noticed in the picture that the drill comes with a side handle, which is vital when you are applying all that power under load.
Alose included when you buy:
- Not 1 but 2 4.0Ah REDLITHIUM-ION batteries, so if (not when, if) you run out of battery power you don't have to put your project on hold to wait for your battery to recharge, you just grab the other battery and go. That right there is worth a lot.
- The new M18 and M12 Multi-Voltage Charger - a one-stop solution that recharges all M18 and M12 REDLITHIUM-ION battery packs, recharges in sequence - first in, first to charge - resulting in less time needed to manage charging cycles, and recharges a battery in 60 minutes or less.
- A Milwaukee kit box to keep your drill, batteries and charger safe when not in use.
All of these features combine to bring unmatched power, run-time and durability to the Milwaukee M18 CPD-402C, so take advantage of our special price on this drill, and bag yourself a bargain whilst we still have stock at this price.